Data and Technology Centers
Brown Engineers designs and supports data centers of all sizes, from utility or hospital data rooms to hardened, Tier-rated data fortresses with over 100,000 SF of raised data floor.
Uptime-Institute Accredited Tier Design.
Mission critical facilities, like data centers and hospitals, simply CANNOT afford downtime. Does your data center need to be Tier-rated for redundancy and fault-tolerant reliability of your power and cooling systems?
Brown has the experience and specialized expertise to help your design team get it right the first time–avoiding errors commonly made when interpreting the Uptime Institute’s complex certification criteria.
Not loving your DCMS? You could be. Our data center monitoring systems are flexible, functional and surprisingly affordable. They improve alert management, streamline both maintenance and operations, and further reduce the risk of downtime.
- Data Centers
- New Construction, Remediation, Expansion
- Onsite MEP Assessment & BIM Modeling
- SAS 70 Type II data centers with N+1/2N redundancy on all MEP systems
- Network Operation Centers
- Facility Stabilization & Hardening
- Critical Cutovers & Change-Outs
- Arc Flash & Short Circuit Studies
- Critical Business Operations
- Uptime Institute Accredited Tier Design
- DCMS, Monitoring & Alert Management
- Cyber-Secure Controllers